So, it has truly been a minute since I’ve placed a Beautycounter order. I did have full bottles of all my favorites towards the end of last year and am only just now noticing some need to re ordered. Did y’all see that Beautycounter is doing a free sunscreen lotion (1 oz) and sunscreen mist (3 oz) with any $125 purchase? The timing was perfect for me to finally get those items that were sitting in my cart because now I got those travel size sunscreens that will be perfect to keep in the diaper bag all summer long! I am going to share the 7 things I scooped up, and then below you can see all the items I own and use incase are you are wanting to try some new things. I also have a post about my tried and true Beautycounter items I love and why I love them, here. I became a consultant about a year ago because I’ve been buying Beautycounter products since 2014 and it just seemed like a no brainer do join. If you ever need any extra help deciding or ordering, let em know! I’ve tried so many things and have years of use with many of these products. You can order through me here, Brittany Raborn.
1. Baby Bundle Set: Looking forward to trying this balm, lotion, and oil on baby Shep! Have heard such great things about it and am glad to have something 100% safe to put on my baby.
2. Illuminating Cream Highlighter in Pearl Glow: I have been wanting to try this for awhile, but was married to another highliter. I told myself when I ran out of that one, I’d give this a try! Have heard amazing things about it!
3. Precision Liquid Eye Liner: I am excited to try this liquid liner because I am using one now that is not a clean and I was trying to phase it out before purchasing a new one. I love liquid liner and always have! That sleek and bold line, I love the look. So, I can’t wait to let y’all know how I like this one.
4. Brillant Brow Gel: This is another item I’m excited to try because the one I’m using now is not as clean and I’m so curious about the gel formula. I’ve seen the gel look on other people and think it looks so good. I also thing the gel will be a more gentle glide onto my brows and pull less hair out. I notice with a pencil I loose some hairs…
5. Overnight Resurfacing Peel: I had to order another bottle of this peel because I am getting to the end of my bottle and since I use this 3-4x per week I wanted to make sure I had my back up in line before I run out. This stuff has changed my skin and I truly believe it keeps my hormonal acne at bay. I notice a change in my skin texture and tone. It’s my holy grail item.
6. Countermatch Recovery Sleep Cream: This is what I apply every single night to hydrate my skin. I put it on very last over the peel or over an oil I have done. This is my runner up holy grail item.
7. Color Intense Lipstick in Luminous Mauve: I have been really wanting to try this color ever since I matched my not so clean lip stain with this one and realized the color was so similar. And obviously, this lipstick is clean, so I can’t wait to wear this everyday instead!
The great thing about Beautycounter is that if you do not like your product or the color is not a good fit, you have a prepaid label already in your box to return and get your money back. It’s a great policy and I appreciate that in companies. Again, I’d love to help you if you have any questions. Please feel free to shop with me here.
Everything Beautycounter that I own and use below: