Father’s Day is just a little over 2 weeks away and I’ve rounded up some favorite picks for the special fathers in our lives! My husband is truly happy with a hand written note from me and the kids, but I always like to get 1-2 special things that would be useful for him to have. Joel is so simple, so I have to really think about what he would like and be excited about receiving. I usually try to come up with something he needs or something that needs to be replaced and go from there. Here are some old and new favorites!
1. Counterman Set: Many men won’t admit, but they love a good skin care kit. I find Joel using my products all the time and I am fussing at him for using up all my products. I finally got him his own set of Counterman Shave Set and he has really enjoyed it, especially the wash and shave gel. The ingredients are clean and safe which makes me so happy to see him using.
2. Stitch Pullover: The perfect year round sweater made of 100% extra fine merino wool. It is the softest sweater I have felt and is so classic! I love that Stitch will personalize it for you. Love that the style is perfect for dressing up or keeping casual. Perfect for travel days when you just want something light for a flight, too!
3. Stitch Ultimate Garment Bag: Joel Really needed to upgrade his garment bag. I kid you not, he was still using one he had from senior year of high school– which is about 12 years old! He has a few solo short trips coming up for his boards and a conference so this will be the perfect bag for him to take on the plane. I LOVE that you can fold a suit up inside of it. Genius and so useful! Then just zip up that compartment and store the rest of the clothes and accessories inside. When I gave it to him (gave it to him early for photos), he was truly excited to see how nice the bag was and how useful it will be for him. He kept saying, “this is really so cool and nice! Wow, I love it babe!” I also got it personalized for him which looks so nice!
Get 15% off your Stitch Golf order with code: BRITT15
4. Performance Shorts(currently 50% off and $29): My husband owns a pair of the Vineyard Vines Performance Shorts, which he loves! But, I recently found out that J Crew Factory started carrying a really affordable line of performance shorts that look just as nice! I grabbed 2 pairs for Joel and am so excited to give them to him since he lives in these during the summer months.
5. Garmin Watch: Joel loves his Garmin watch so much and wears it daily. He is a runner, so he loves having this for tracking his runs, tracking his steps, heart rate, and of course keeping track of time. This is the basic watch, but if you know my husband, he still has an iPhone 5, so he does not gravitate to fancy tech items, ha!
6. Yeti Cooler: Is a Yeti ever not on any guys wish list? Even if it’s not on their “list” surely every guy has a need for a cooler! My Dad loves his Yeti cooler and lugs it everywhere with him. This portable cooler would be so versatile for all his summer needs. And hey, when he’s not using it… it would make the perfect cooler for picnics at the park!
7. Swim Trunks: I try to get Joel a new pair of swim trunks each year because men are so rough on their suits. I think my husband leaves his on from sun up til sun down if it was a pool or lake day. Which means they have gone through a lot at the end of summer! The price point ($12-18) and the classic style of these are perfect. There are so many colors too!