It isn’t usually until you become a new parent that you get “in” with all of the trendy styles and toys for babies and children. During pregnancy expectant mamas find out about all of these incredible designers who carry memorable gifts or beautiful clothing. Some of these gifts are classics that your parents may have given you and some are classics with a new twist. Here is a round up of the sweetest gift ideas for a new baby! The memorable items on this list are guaranteed to make any new mama or expectant mama squeal with excitement. You want that aweeee factor when your gift is opened? This list is for you!
1. BlaBla Kids Knit Doll These precious knitted dolls are just darling. Each doll has a name and usually have another character of the opposite gender to go with them which makes gifting fun. These knit dolls have become very popular and make a pretty cute keepsake. Plus, they are perfect for nursery decor and babies love to snuggle them!
2. The Beaufort Bonnet Company Bonnet: This company is spot on when it comes to dressing and accessorizing your bundle of joy. One of their most popular items is their Bonnets. They are too precious for words and any little girl would look darling in one. TBBC also carries so many other pieces that are just so charming and sweet.
3. White and Green Smocked Romper: Smocked clothing is always a classic hit and any new Mama will be so excited to have such a special piece of clothing to dress her babe in for those special occasions. Sure, we all love the trendy styles, but nothing looks sweeter than smocked clothing on a new babe.
4. Silver Baby Rattle : A classic gift that may have been passed down to you or given to you by your parents or grandparents are silver trinkets. They are still very popular and make beautiful gifts. Most think that these will sit on shelves and are strictly for just looking but, you will surely make a new baby friend if you show one of these to them. Those little teeth and gums love silver and the noise they make is fun to them as well. You can find these in many different price ranges as well.
5. The Beautfort Bonnet Company Bow Swaddle: Perfect gift for a newborn. The new Mama will love you for giving her such a beautiful swaddle to wrap her new baby in. These swaddles are perfect for newborn photos and wrapping them in for nicer events. Newborns typically love to be swaddled, so give Mom a beautiful blanket to wrap her new baby in while she goes to her ‘sip n see.’ I’m sure baby will be super snug in there while he/she is being passed around!
6. Kissy Kissy Apparel : The sweetest and softest layette there ever was. This line of clothing carries the sweetest patterns that will make any new baby look like a doll. Babies love their layette because the material is so soft on their delicate skin. While Mom is showing off her new baby to visitors she will surely appreciate this beautiful layette to dress her baby in. Kissy Kissy also makes clothing for older babies which is just as beautiful.
How did you enjoy this list? Are their any other gifts you would suggest?