The first 3 months of parenthood with a newborn can be overwhelming. Many parents go into survival mode and do whatever it takes to get them through. There are many items on the market these days, but here are just a few things to help you get through those first few months.
- Pacifier: WubbaNub– our pick! The cute animal attached helps keep paci in baby’s mouth. Also, this brand is used often in hospitals.
- Sleep Sacks: HALO– our pick! With a zipper it makes it easy and the velcro helps for easy re swaddle, especially when it is the middle of the night.
- Burp Cloths: Gerber– our pick! The monogram ones are so precious, but you will be handling lots of spit up and these are more absorbent!
- Puj Tub: the easiest and most comfortable way to bathe your newborn. Plus it is easy to transport!
- Boppy Pillow: our pick! Breastfriend is a great pick as well!
- Floor Mat: great for lying down baby while getting something done. This activity set will keep them alert and stimulated for some time.
- Carrier: Solly baby wrap, Ergo, or sling.
- Infant Seat: our pick! Although many moms who want to save space use the swing or Rock n Play.
- Swing: 4moms RockaRoo– our pick! The mamaRoo is also amazing and would be a great addition. These 4moms products help save space!
- Swaddle Blankets: aden + anais– our pick! Sweet patterns and soft muslin material.
- Honest Diapers: our pick! Cute patterns and a safe chemical free choice for your little ones bum.
- Sleep Machine:Cloud B Sleep Sheep– great for on the go, Homedics Sound Machine– best for keeping in baby’s room.
- Hand Sanitizer: our pick! Make sure your baby’s visitors always wash their hands. Offering hand sanitzer and leaving it on the coffee table helps visitors spray really quick without mama having to ask.
- Bath Wash:Noodle & Boo Newborn 2-in-1– our pick! The smell is divine and smells just like a newborn.
What items were life savers during your baby’s newborn days? Would love to hear what worked for you!