For Easter this year we had all our family in town and had a wonderful sit down afternoon dinner. Our families each do an amazing job at cooking, so we really appreciate when they take the reigns on the main dish for holidays. We are still learning and perfecting some recipes 😉 I took the vegetable side dish as i was anxious to eat some yummy springs vegetables. So, I compiled a few recipes together, added a little bit of this, and a little bit of that… and here you have it! A spring vegetable recipe! I absolutely love how it came out. It was fresh, zesty, and packed with crunch. See below for the recipe!
1.5 bags of raw green beans
1/2 carton of tomatoes diced
3-4 cloves of garlic chopped (for taste)
pepper to taste
pinch of salt
light spread of olive oil
1. pull out your largest pan and pour a light coat of olive oil on bottom.
2. layer with vegetables and garlic
3. drizzle another light coat of olive oil.
4. sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
5. cut lemon in half and spritz a generous amount over the pan. You will use 1/2-3/4 of the halved lemon. don’t over do it.
6. bake for 20-30 mins at 350.